Sample Cover letter for Employee Relation Manager
Modification of cover letter can be done depending o your qualification and experience. But it is important to know some of the basics while writing letter for Employee Relation Manager. The sample letter given below will make your difficulties easy to solve.
(Write your name and address)
1822 Patton Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Phelps Dodge Corp.
4490 Elk City Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m very keen to apply for this Employee Relation Manager position with Phelps Dodge Corp.. I am sure that my education and employment background matches well with your position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Ensure changes to Employment law is reflected in the Staff Handbook.
- Consult with HR and staff networks as appropriate.
- Analyse the potential to add value by reviewing areas of policy within the handbook and make recommendations
- Provide accurate and timely advice on policy and employment law issues for HR management, colleagues and line managers.
- Oversee the production and administration of Whitley council meetings, including agenda, venue, briefings, invites
- To mange the relationship with the Trade Union side and the Department.
- To carry lead negotiations with TUS on matters of policy change.
- To undertake Diversity impact assessments when making policy changes
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to join your company where I can enhance my skills in a vibrant and growth oriented environment. I will contact you soon for arranging the interview and employment opportunities. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.