Sample Cover letter for English Teacher
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for English Teacher requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
4695 Elk City Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
41 Golden Ridge Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Jobs are many but one which makes us happy is rare. When I came to know about English Teacher via YAHOO! HotJobs , I was glad. Premcor Inc. is has good reputation in market and so I am looking forward to show my talent at work place in Indianapolis.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My position entailed teaching an adult ESL class.
- The range and abilities of the students ranged for very little previous knowledge of English to a capable level of spoken English, but little writing skills.
- My job included lesson planning and preparation. I helped Students preparation for ESL examinations.
- Beginning as a low level factory worker l quick rose to the responsible position of Production manager.
- In charge of a full factory staff, quality control, production quotes and delivery details. Staff motivation,
- Meeting deadlines and understanding group dynamics were among the many skills gathered.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please let me know if you need any further information on my educational background and work experience. I am look forward to hear from you soon. You can contact me via email and phone number that is mentioned in my resume. I appreciate your assistance in this matter.