Sample Cover letter for Entry Level Graphic Designer
While applying for Entry Level Graphic Designer you might have to face lot of competition and to stay in competition your first step would be preparing striking cover letter. Your cover letter should have ability of hitting the dart to the point.
(Write your name and address)
2781 Sycamore Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Fifth Third Bancorp
1946 Victoria Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity for the position of Entry Level Graphic Designer at Ukiah available with your company Fifth Third Bancorp . I have years of experience in the relevant field. I am sure I am the ideal person to make great contribution by working in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Support a variety of site-specific functional areas including but not limited to housekeeping,
- Lodging, fitness center, recreation center, lounge, library and other site supported operations.
- Responsible for the operations and maintenance of support facilities and equipment for USAF
- Registers and assigns rooms to guests in coordination with military counterparts.
- Issue room keys and may escort guests to rooms as needed.
- Ensures all required information is received from guest or military counterpart.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to work with your company. I strongly believe that I am ideal candidate for this job opening. I appreciate your time for reviewing my profile. You can get in touch with me for any details needed.