Sample Cover letter for Estimator
Templates of cover letter can be found in many types. Depending on your job profile you need to prepare particular letter which can grab attention of employer. For Estimator it is essential to mention your skills and the source of reference.
(Write your name and address)
2154 Northwest Boulevard
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Western Gas Resources Inc
2307 Midway Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am sending my resume for your consideration in regards to the position of Estimator for your office at Lyndhurst . I have good creative abilities and work experience that makes me perfect person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To schedule tender documents ready to be sent out as enquiries to the different sub-contract trades.
- Become farmiliar with each tender and know the risks and advantages on how to price the work.
- To accurately price multiple planned tenders.
- Accurately taking off quantities from drawings
- Pricing from first principle build-ups
- Attend start-up, and mid bid meetings with the bid team, and operations team.
- To plan the best strategy to approach each individual tender to gain a competitive advantage prior to commencement of pricing
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will make a contact with you so that we can discuss out the date of interview. In case you require more information you can contact me at the mentioned phone number and email id.