Sample Cover letter for Executive Administrative Assistant
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for Executive Administrative Assistant and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4502 Agriculture Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4955 John Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m interested in joining AutoNation, Inc. at Executive Administrative Assistant position. My previous experiences and educational background matches with the job requirements well. I am sure I would be a valuable asset to your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Produce expenses for business trips and payment requests.
- Book travel trips with agencies, produce travel request forms and arrange authorisation
- Manage time and prioritize appropriately to successfully complete tasks.
- Regularly prepare and create moderately complex documents and presentations accurately to effectively communicate information or data.
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of what is considered to be confidential and sensitive information both inter- and intra- departmentally.
- Demonstrates a solid awareness of the impact that inappropriate communication of confidential or sensitive information can have on individuals, departments, and the organization.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will visit you next week for discussing my work profile for this position. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter. You can also get in touch with me either by email and phone. I would like to thank a lot for considering my resume.