Sample Cover letter for Executive Assistant
What to mention in cover letter for this Executive Assistant? There are two important things you can mention like experience and qualification which will determine your skills. Writing good cover letter can take to one step ahead of getting the particular job.
(Write your name and address)
908 Honeysuckle Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Beverly Enterprises, Inc.
4773 Walt Nuzum Farm Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Quality job is what I always search for and when I came to know about the vacancy for Executive Assistant in Beverly Enterprises, Inc. located at Seattle I was completely thrilled. It is always great to hear good news which you have been waiting for since years and for bringing me here I am grateful to Monster.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Promoted from Schemes Team Leader and Commercial Co-ordinator.
- Collating management reports for the board report
- Collating branch managers estimated income figures.
- Undertaking the Quality Adviser Role until a candidate could be found.
- Employment of staff on behalf of RMD, including staff training.
- Arrange events – staff Christmas party, staff training.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to make effective use of this opportunity and my experience says that I stand out different from others. Tackling any kind of situation is possible for me in a successful way. To know more about me get in touch with me.