Sample Cover letter for Executive Chef
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Executive Chef as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
4563 Hillview Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1444 Hickory Ridge Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of Executive Chef for your office at Columbia via JobCentral.com . I am interested in becoming part of your organization and I believe that I have the required experience and qualifications for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Monitors cost controlled( Operational financial goal ).
- facilities assets management ( maintain facilities & equipment in good working order).
- Create an open professional work Environment.
- Menu design ,new menu creation & Follow healthy environments.
- Inventory controlled ( par levels turn over & replenishment ).
- Monitoring/implementation of garbage separation & disposal procedures.
- Implementation & monitoring of operational guidelines.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am interested in working in this position so that I can put my effort and knowledge to good use in the interests of your organization. You can contact me at above telephone number for arranging an interview or even mail me at email address mentioned n my resume. I would like to thanks you for your consideration and valuable time.