Sample Cover letter for Executive Management
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Executive Management by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
3194 Cerullo Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Qwest Communications Intl Inc
1083 Lords Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Executive Management for your office at Louisville advertised on YAHOO! HotJobs . My unique combination of creative abilities, and work experience makes me an ideal person to work at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Allocating emails to other team members
- Attending senor meetings and implementing any changes agreed within the team
- Assisting my manager with issues regarding the team
- Assisting with the training of new members of staff
- Dealing and resolving any escalations from customers
- Dealing with customer complaints and investigating issues with service
- Liaising with suppliers, including negotiating pricing
- Dealing with customers from all over the country at all levels (from Senior Management to ground floor staff) with regards to their trade waste needs.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to hearing from you further about what my eligibility and credentials for working at Executive Management for your office at $location. I will contact you next week to confirm if we can arrange for the interview. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.