Sample Cover letter for Executive Marketing Director
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Executive Marketing Director are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
3104 Better Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2574 Candlelight Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Executive Marketing Director position with your company as advertised on JobFox.com . Presently, I am working at a position with similar work profile and responsibilities as mentioned by you in your advertisement.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Making and receiving calls
- Allocating emails to other team members
- Attending senor meetings and implementing any changes agreed within the team
- Assisting my manager with issues regarding the team
- Assisting with the training of new members of staff
- Dealing and resolving any escalations from customers
- Dealing with customer complaints and investigating issues with service
- Liaising with suppliers, including negotiating pricing
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Looking forward to get in touch with you so that we can have an interview session. This will give you basic idea about my talent and style of working. I am sure you won’t get disappointed. Thank you for putting in your time and effort.