Sample Cover letter for Executive Recruiter
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Executive Recruiter as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
2973 Leisure Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pioneer-Standard Electronics Inc.
4302 Grasselli Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am thankful for giving me your precious time and taking my interview for Executive Recruiter . It can be always a great experience to work for reputed company like Pioneer-Standard Electronics Inc. situated in Thousand Oaks. I learnt about the vacancy via Jobing.com while browsing net.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Proactive Business Development with clients through calls and face to face meetings
- Candidate registration and matching to suitable roles
- Interviewing candidates for role placements
- Client meetings and service delivery.
- Provision of relevant market information to clients and candidates
- Weekly KPI and Daily activity review with Manager
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my education and experience with you. I will soon contact you via phone or email to discuss the possibility of arranging an interview. I would like to thank you for your consideration and time in this regard.