Sample Cover letter for Executive Secretary
Ignoring cover letter might cost you against your job. If you are not able to understand the way of writing it for Executive Secretary then you can consider the below mentioned sample cover letter. Keep in mind to write the references while writing cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4369 Norma Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Sierra Health Services Inc
4510 Brannon Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your pursual with regards to Executive Secretary position with Sierra Health Services Inc at Shreveport . I have an excellent track record in majority of the competencies that you are looking for in the potential candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- support to Managing Director and Creative Director/owner
- manage diary for both
- manage all incoming emails and post for managing director
- run daily meetings with managing director to structure each day
- client liaison over the telephone, by email and in person
- amend new business proposals for each client
- manage and control website requests through research
- use of many different company spreadsheets
- manage diary for overview of all internal meetings
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my enclosed resume. I have mentioned work skills and education details along with finished projects. If you would like to know more about my profile, please contact me anytime on my phone number or e-mail me. You can find my contact details on my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.