Sample Cover letter for Fast Food Manager
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Fast Food Manager would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
3889 Park Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Stewart Information Services Corp
2609 Howard Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in filling the position of Fast Food Manager available in your company mainly because the job profile mentioned in CareerBuilder perfectly matches with my personality. Stewart Information Services Corp in Concord is known for its effective way of running business and I would like to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working with such a range of learning difficulties and challenges inspired me to incorporate my creative skills to support educational activities and tasks.
- It became my passion to create new and unique ways to capture students’ interest and enthusiasm in their work every day by moulding educational tasks into a format that was accessible, and enjoyable for each individual child to take part in and succeed at.
- Kingsbury School and Sports College is an inner-city community comprehensive secondary school, with 900 students.
- More than one third are of ethnic minority background and the number of students with learning difficulties and disabilities is above the national average.
- Responsibilities include; recruiting, training and organisation of staff, implementing and ensuring health and safety procedures and high standards of customer service, paper work and banking, dealing with orders and deliveries, designing menus and promotional work, food preparation and carrying out a shop assistant role.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to assure you how my education and experiences will be useful for your company. I will contact you next week over the phone to discuss about the options of arranging an interview.