Sample Cover letter for Finance Management
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Finance Management and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
4962 Davis Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
309 Ryder Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about the vacancy at Valspar Corporation situated in Fortuna I was thrilled as this is the job for which I was waiting since years. From Indeed.com I got details about the vacancy for Finance Management and am eagerly waiting to be part of this firm.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I was appointed Regional Executive responsible for the Eastern Cape, during which time the bank restructured along the lines of market segments.
- This entailed internal and external change management, and required detailed communication with staff and clients.
- The restructuring was a success, and market share increased substantially.
- My next move within the group was as Managing Director of Diners Club, an autonomous subsidiary.
- During my tenure I restructured the company to improve customer relationship management, credit and collections management, and introduced a marketing strategy to reflect the changing circumstances within the country.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to join your company where I can make major contributions leading to growth to company and personal growth. Please inform me about the possibility of arranging the interview for me. I will call you in next few days to confirm the interview details.