Sample Cover letter for Financial Associate
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Financial Associate.
(Write your name and address)
4467 Glendale Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Gentiva Health Services Inc.
3380 Woodhill Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for Financial Associate at Woodland Hills advertised in Indeed.com . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to Gentiva Health Services Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provision of financial, analytical and commercial input to proposed developments/investments in line with achieving business goals.
- This involved liaising with Corporate Treasury on capital structuring/raising strategies.
- Development of project conceptual and producing development feasibilities for potential projects.
- This involved working closely with infrastructure, master planning and development teams producing detailed feasibility studies and using Scenario, Cost-Benefit, SWOT and Breakeven Analysis to ensure optimal decision making.
- Preparation of multibillion pound valuations of property assets and portfolios using commercially accepted methodologies such as DCF and RLV for debt raising, re-financing and portfolio sales.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this letter I have given short description of myself, further as you will meet me you will analyze my working ability. Thank you for concern that you have shown by reading my cover letter.