Sample Cover letter for Financial Consultant
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Financial Consultant, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
1628 Timber Ridge Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
National Commerce Financial Corporation
2003 Goodwin Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider this as a letter of interest for the Financial Consultant position advertised in Jobing.com . I have the required work experience and skills related to the work and I would like the opportunity to develop skills acquired over the past few years.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I worked as an Oracle Financial Consultant in Enterprise Business Solutions Department, having a key responsibility is to implement and to provide after live support of Financial Modules of Oracle ERP E-Business Suite application at client site.
- Understand and document the current business practices / processes of the client.
- Performing Gap Analysis between the current & Future business process & procedures.
- Design & present the standard business processes for the effective running of the company.
- Propose financial reporting structure as per International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) & International Accounting Standards (IAS’s) and Tax Authorities reporting requirements.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Any time you can get in touch with me to know more about my knowledge material and discuss doubts if any. Arranging personal interview that is face to face meeting can help you out in judging me.