Sample Cover letter for Financial
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Financial requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
1763 Coulter Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3545 Charles Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via JobFox.com , I learned of Financial for your office at Richmond . I am interested in joining Microsoft Corporation in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managing and co-ordinating all financial planning, monitoring and control processes
- Leading and developing a team of four to deliver meaningful, robust and accurate management accounting information in order to inform business planning and guide decision-making.
- Managing the effective and appropriate communication of financial and business performance data to employees at all levels.
- Accountable for the accurate and timely reporting of business data to the U.S. parent company, handling information requests and managing the flow of information, including weekly conference call of the senior international management team to review forecast.
- Driving monthly management team meetings to review results, monitor progress and determine company direction.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to begin my career in a vibrant and growth oriented environment where I can enhance my skills. I look forward to further explore the available opportunities at $company. I will contact you next week to see if you can arrange for an interview.