Sample Cover letter for Financial Planning Consultant
Write your cover letter for Financial Planning Consultant on your own. No it is not at all a difficult job as all you need to do is mention your skills and experience in a decent manner. Further if you review the sample of cover letter then you might get answers to all your queries.
(Write your name and address)
1526 Kooter Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Western Gas Resources Inc
3607 Simpson Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about your need for Financial Planning Consultant at Matthews from the Monster.com . I have an excellent track record in most of the work related areas you’re seeking in the prospective candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for beginning to end completion of consulting engagements.
- Managed deliverables and acted as primary client relationship manager addressing all project / data issues, visitations and post project consultation.
- Performed on and off-site study presentations for client senior management and boards of directors.
- Facilitated working group sessions with client senior management, sales management and real estate / architect partners.
- Provided HR-oriented opinions on existing staff resources and future role definition for new hires.
- Responsible for advancement and expansion of Verdi / Diebold industry intelligence/ knowledge database.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.