Sample Cover letter for Financial Reporting Manager
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Financial Reporting Manager, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
52 Norma Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cytec Industries Inc.
4899 Mattson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying in response to your advertisement published in CollegeRecruiter in regards to Financial Reporting Manager position for your office at Dayton . I am interested in working in this position with your company and believe that my employment and education meets the required criteria for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To be responsible for all financial activities of the Production Site in Germany, including but not limited to Financial Accounting, Taxation and Treasury to the business and to assist in the production of periodic fiscal and financial accounts.
- Ensure that the business complies with UK GAAP through the development of appropriate systems and processes.
- To manage the Insurance activities for Ineos Nitriles UK including renewal process and claims.
- To prepare the UK Statutory accounts and provide the day-to-day contact with the external auditors.
- Key accomplishments and projects
- Initiated a process mapping exercise within the Finance group to identify development gaps for the team members and to eliminate waste, allowing the group to provide services to Seal Sands site in a more efficient manner.
- Developed a decision making framework for Capital/Revenue Investment appraisals.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I want to cover the distance from learning stage to experienced stage in this company. Thank you for considering me as good candidate and will be waiting for your feedback.