Sample Cover letter for Fire Manager
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Fire Manager in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
1719 Preston Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1484 McDowell Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Gaining job in Halliburton Co. for Fire Manager is dream of every candidate and I am glad that I am at least getting a chance to reach towards my dream. Source is the site from where I came to know about this job and its location that is Wellington.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The role of NICEIC Qualifying Manager is a very important role and comes with a level of responsibility that ensures the smooth running and compliance of CTM Fire and Security.
- The role involves attending sites to ensure work is being carried out in a safe and acceptable manner in line with all current regulations, and the testing of all electrical equipment involved in the Fire Alarm installation.
- Monitor all compliance issues
- The certification of completed installations
- Ensuring that all certification is completed correctly
- Meeting with the NICEIC regional manager to complete a full Site audits and progress reports.
- Ensure that the ISO quality process is applied to all paperwork systems
- Ensuring that all Engineers are competent
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to meet you for discussing my skills and qualification. You can contact me via telephone number or e-mail as mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.