Sample Cover letter for Fitness Trainer
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Fitness Trainer.
(Write your name and address)
4736 Pick Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
MGIC Investment Corporation
2149 Peaceful Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via CareerBuilder , I learned of Fitness Trainer for your office at Fraser . I am interested in joining MGIC Investment Corporation in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Selling and delivering private personal training sessions to gym members, as well as monitoring and motivating clients to reach their goals.
- Design personal exercise and diet programmes.
- Responsible for carrying out fitness assessments, consultations and inductions with new clients
- Demonstrate routines for clients to follow .
- Show clients how to use exercise machines and free weights properly and safely
- Leading group exercise classes such as circuit training, aerobics and running club
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am enclosing my resume for your consideration and review. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss my profile with you in detail. In case you have any questions, you can reach me at my phone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.