Sample Cover letter for Front Desk Coordinator
In order to acquire post of Front Desk Coordinator you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
43 Mesa Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
American Greetings Corporation
2549 Willow Greene Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned about the vacant Front Desk Coordinator position for your office at Las Vegas . I have a good work profile and responsibilities comparable to the position that is advertised. I believe I would be a great contributor to your organization at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Monitored inventory and ordered materials for museum programs and store.
- Researched, budgeted, publicized fundraisers and grants.
- Wrote Discovery Museum Training Manual and updated Volunteer Handbooks.
- Recruited, trained, supervised, tracked hours for up to 100 volunteers.
- Distributed responsibilities to volunteers and co-workers.
- Called volunteers and interns with opportunities to complete required volunteer hours.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my education and experience with you. I will soon contact you via phone or email to discuss the possibility of arranging an interview. I would like to thank you for your consideration and time in this regard.