Sample Cover letter for Front Office Coordinator
Day by day importance of cover letter is increasing mainly as it has ability to take you forward for interview session for Front Office Coordinator. There are many employers who will not consider viewing your resume if they find mistake in the appearance of cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
2359 Lucky Duck Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3816 Rollins Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about your advertisement in Indeed.com regarding the Front Office Coordinator for your office at Penn Hills . I would like to join Louisiana-Pacific Corporation in this position. I am sure that my skills are suited to your needs perfectly.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Prepare and arrange instruments
- Pre and post treatment instructions
- Recording patient’s medical history and taking vital signs
- Mixing dental materials: cements, amalgam, composite, impression materials, etc.
- Expose, develop and process dental x-rays and maintain x-ray machinery.
- Perform required laboratory procedures, i.e., taking impressions, pouring and trimming models, etc.
- Maintain dental equipment and operatories in good, clean condition
- Maintain the instruments and working areas in strict accordance with
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will visit you next week for discussing my work profile for this position. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter. You can also get in touch with me either by email and phone. I would like to thank a lot for considering my resume.