Sample Cover letter for General Accountant
Modification of cover letter can be done depending o your qualification and experience. But it is important to know some of the basics while writing letter for General Accountant. The sample letter given below will make your difficulties easy to solve.
(Write your name and address)
2956 Rinehart Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Mercury General Corporation
353 Renwick Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in submitting my resume for your consideration for the General Accountant position within your organization. I bring an exceptional command in work knowledge related to this position along with depth of experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Analyze and maintain monthly schedules including accruals and prepaid expenses
- Maintain fixed asset records and reconcile them with GL
- Assist in detailed review of annual operating budgets and performance projections
- Work with company entities to perform ongoing reviews to ensure SOX compliance
- Respond to requests for information from Corporate, Internal Audit, Hospital management and other internal management
- Prepare explanations of trends in performance and financial data
- Provide guidance and training related to technical and accounting/finance matters to various levels of company employees as needed
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
According to my educational background this post perfectly matched with it. I will be waiting for your reply. Kindly consider my resume and cover letter for this job.