Sample Cover letter for General Counsel
Two important things which you need to mark out while writing cover letter among which one is informative content and other is good English with zero grammatical errors. With this you will find it easy to avail the General Counsel.
(Write your name and address)
1452 Delaware Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2322 Tanglewood Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was simply great to hear about the vacancy for the General Counsel job in Diebold Incorporated at San Francisco, as working for your company is just like dream coming true. Job profile is quiet interesting and I think my eligibility is quiet near to your requirements as mention in Simply Hired .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- As Chairman of this committee, I minimize the company´s overall risk in product liability, anti-trust and corporate compliance, by advising on overall company strategies.
- Established good corporate governance as the Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary for all four US subsidiaries, by providing consistency and accountability for all entities.
- Negotiated favorable settlements on all potential HR litigation matters preventing considerable liability for the company.
- As a result, authored and rolled out necessary key policies to address any further potential HR liabilities.
- Penetrated customer base by drafting and negotiating several product acquisitions and licensing agreements.
- One such acquisition provided the customer base needed for several new drug entities developed and marketed by the company.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to visit you next week for discussing my candidature for this position. Please find my resume attached with this letter. You can contact me via email and phone mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for taking your time for considering my resume.