Sample Cover letter for General Maintenance Technician
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for General Maintenance Technician.
(Write your name and address)
1207 Burke Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Caremark Rx Inc.
321 Pin Oak Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile mentioned by you in CareerBuilder for General Maintenance Technician goes well with my education and experience. Caremark Rx Inc. is well known in market and it would be dream come true to work with such firm at Bedford.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Upon completing a four year apprenticeship, I have predominantly worked in the body unit.
- This consists mainly of the day to day running of automated assembly lines.
- The process consists of part conveyors, resistance welding, stud welding, sealers, and various methods of joining metal parts together.
- All processes are obtained with priority to safety and quality.
- Our team runs with a constant planned Preventative Maintenance scheme, which runs alongside necessary automation procedures and breakdowns.
- We have the responsibility of a segmented production area.
- This having individual agendas with quality throughput.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By getting in touch with you I would like to discuss details of work and common interest to prosper in life. Kindly spend you precious time with me in order to make out skills possessed by me and to discuss the work issue.