Sample Cover letter for General Office Clerk
Understand importance of neat and clean cover letter. Apart from content even the description style and format of writing letter for General Office Clerk also plays important role.
(Write your name and address)
2106 Brannon Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
First American Financial Corp.
1217 Hott Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter is in response to your job advertisement of General Office Clerk position in Jacksonville . This position is compatible with my skills and work experience. It also suits well to my career interests.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- General Administrator/Business Partner
- General administration service to the company, processing business
- Duties include: liaising with tenants and landlords, generating appointments for viewings, handle all enquiries,
- payments and assist with the accounting system, dealing with telephone and written enquiries, business advertising, preparing and sending documents, tenancy agreements etc.
- During the University Studies, Temporary:
- General Office Administration: handling of files,
- writing official letters, filling in official forms, making a contact with official premises, uservice of official documents, making a phone contact with the clients etc.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
For me work come first and afterwards all other activities. My dedication towards work is visible in my experience letter. Thank you for making out the presence of my cover letter among so many letters.