Sample Cover letter for Generalist Recruiter
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Generalist Recruiter.
(Write your name and address)
4374 Randall Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
United Technologies Corporation
253 Denver Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider this as a letter of interest for the Generalist Recruiter position advertised in CollegeRecruiter . I have the required work experience and skills related to the work and I would like the opportunity to develop skills acquired over the past few years.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assisted with the design and implementation of recruitment strategies
- Developed and implemented proactive pipeline sourcing strategies for
- Built strong networks of IT and healthcare professionals across the country
- through social media tools such as LinkedIn and groups and/or associations
- to assist in the sourcing of passive talent
- Led and facilitated Behavioral Based Interview Training to internal
- Developed recruitment plans that utilized all sourcing methodologies
- including cold calling, resume mining, posting, career fairs, professional
- relationships with college, university and community college placement
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It is my heartiest thanks for spending quality time in viewing my cover letter and resume. In case there is requirement of more detail related to this job then get in touch with me on the mentioned email address and contact number.