Sample Cover letter for Grant Writer
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Grant Writer. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
3041 Davisson Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
American Financial Group, Inc.
1581 Radford Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about your need for Grant Writer at Richmond from the Monster.com . I have an excellent track record in most of the work related areas you’re seeking in the prospective candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Writer for the Marketing Department of California State University, Sacramento
- gathered all the facts to build the stories, interviewed and gained the respect and trust from a diversity of students, university administrators, and corporate executives
- Write feature stories that were published in their annual report, interview people to be published in the company´s newletters.
- Researcher and editor. Reviewed grant proposals received from various departments at Sacramento State and forwarded them to the Director of Marketing
- Read a variety of books and write reviews that are published online and in the
- Sacramento and San Francisco Book Review newpapers
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Call me up for any more details related to my previous work or education. Either you can call me or mail me. Thank you for considering me as appropriate person for interview.