Sample Cover letter for Graphic Designer
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Graphic Designer so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
1380 Limer Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Metris Companies Inc
4693 Adamsville Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Opportunities do not come always and so when I saw something coming on my way via Simply Hired I thought of applying for it. Graphic Designer matches well with my qualification and experience and so I think I can be the preferable candidate for Metris Companies Inc in Atlanta.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Acting as a brand custodian and taking full creative responsibility for Brand Promotion & Development of the company products.
- Responsible for creative solutions over Electronic, Print or any Promotional Media.
- Understanding the dynamic Business Requirements and with a proactive disposition provide the company with profitable solutions.
- Liaising with vendors on budgeting, time and any kind of resources allocations for creative engagements.
- Contributing to the company by providing creative, competitive Idea’s for business expansions and growth.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Anything that fits in your schedule is perfectly ok with me for interview purpose. I am sure I won’t disappoint you, just need a chance to prove myself. Thanking you is not enough for your devotion of time. Kindly reply in the coming week.