Sample Cover letter for Graphic Web Designer
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Graphic Web Designer should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
1425 Adonais Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Levi Strauss & Co.
3306 Emma Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via online search on JobCentral.com I came to know about the vacancy for Graphic Web Designer in Buford. As known to all Levi Strauss & Co. has reputed name in market and working with such company would be a great experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Corporate identity design for numerous small businesses
- Website visual and technical conceptualisation
- Creation of graphic presentations for a variety of client meetings
- Preparation of final pdf artwork
- Design and realisation of various brochures and booklets
- Conceptualisation and design of illustrations for use on corporate items
- Design of various printed items for numerous small businesses
- Illustrations for use on various media
- Preparation of artwork for output to material
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
After accomplishment of my graduation, I have been waiting for such opportunity which can allow me to learn and prosper. Kindly note down by contact address to decide the day and date of meeting.