Sample Cover letter for Greeter
Like while writing article its summary plays important role, similarly while applying for job, along with resume cover letter plays equal important role. The Greeter is very competitive in nature, and so have a look at the sample letter before preparing the final cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4866 Kooter Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Tech Data Corporation
3079 Warner Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am forwarding my resume for your kind consideration in regards to Greeter position with Tech Data Corporation at Charlotte . I believe that I would be able to perform well with my dynamic attitude and team building skills.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Bartender: Responsible for Front-of-the-House Duties When Owners are Not on Premises
- Server: Responsible for prompt delivery of food and beverage to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Trained all new staff.
- Catering and Banquets: Helped coordinate in-house banquets and satellite banquet facilities for private, domestic and international companies.
- Hostess: Greeted and seated all customers.
- Answered all questions relating to our banquet facilities as well as booking of private parties, assisted all staff with their duties to ensure smooth restaurant operations.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By having a meeting with you we can carry forward more discussion related to work and I can positively assist in bringing up the project or name of the company. Further my experience and working style will speak for me. Kindly arrange the meeting and on the mentioned contact details get in touch with me.