Sample Cover letter for Grocery Store Manager
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Grocery Store Manager then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
232 Goldleaf Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Di Giorgio Corporation
3034 Tree Frog Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am thankful to the Jobing.com as because of it I could make out the vacancy for the Grocery Store Manager post in location. If I get a chance to work in a reputed firm like Di Giorgio Corporation then I would definitely make efforts to prove myself.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for total Operation of the entire store and its assets.
- I am responsible in making profit by utilizing and implementing the company objectives and its Directives.
- I was in charge of the job fair in marketing for personnel for the opening of the store in the Miami Market,
- Conducted over 250 interviews and hired 35 candidates for its operation.
- I was also in charge of the stores entire Merchandising set up,
- From setting up the operations visual settings to training of the entire staff in register, merchandising, signage placement, and company policey´s and its procedures.
- I was also in charge of marketing our store by contacting marketing avenues such as radio, media and billboards agencies and collaborated its strategies.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities. I appreciate your consideration in this regards. I would look forward to meet you soon. You can reach me via phone and email anytime.