Sample Cover letter for Guard
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Guard.
(Write your name and address)
316 Clover Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Progress Energy Inc
3057 Lewis Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As mentioned in your recent Advertisement in Jobing.com , I am interested in the Guard at Colorado Springs . I have enclosed my resume along with this cover letter for your consideration. My resume also lists the professional experience and qualifications.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer and Outlook Express (e-mail)
- Fluent speaker of English, Spanish, Portuguese, Urdu, Pashto and Russian.
- Flexible and great team player, with the ability to work tight timescales.
- Positive energy and good manners of dealing with people around
- Assisting and informing passengers with flight at Barajas Airport.
- Maintaining database update with regular flight and connections.
- Answering passenger calls and quires.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to hearing from you further about what my eligibility and credentials for working at Guard for your office at $location. I will contact you next week to confirm if we can arrange for the interview. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.