Sample Cover letter for Guidance Counselor
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Guidance Counselor require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
234 Sugarfoot Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Service Corp. International
3526 Bel Meadow Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your pursual with regards to Guidance Counselor position with Service Corp. International at Lafayette . I have an excellent track record in majority of the competencies that you are looking for in the potential candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assists WorkSource Employment Center Veteran Representatives in helping unemployed veterans finds jobs, as well as provide veterans with access to related programs designed to offer whatever assistance (e.g. financial, health care, housing) is necessary.
- Provides initial and follow-up assessments for job and assistance-seeking veterans.
- Proficient with Oracle Datebase, as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
- Was lead Divisional Physical Readiness Coordinator and Assistant Supply Petty Officer for a 40-person shipboard division.
- Performed armed watch standing duties; also member of shipboard In-Port Emergency Team.
- Assistant Fitness Coordinator
- Managed off-site adult recreational programs (e.g. Volleyball, Softball leagues)
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know if you require any more info about my educational background and work experience. You can contact me via email and phone number as mentioned in my resume. I would like to appreciate your efforts in this regard.