Sample Cover letter for Health Counselor
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Health Counselor should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
4833 Bungalow Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pacific Gas & Electric Corp.
1288 John Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Health Counselor position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Answers calls on Crisis Line and provide crisis counseling as needed for youth *and adults
- Screen calls for appropriateness for welfare checks
- Assess for criteria of a WIC 5150, danger to self, danger to others, grave *disability due to a mental illness
- Complete assessment forms, paperwork for hospitalizing persons determined to *meet criteria of a WIC 5150
- Seek appropriate hospitals for person’s meeting criteria for WIC 5150
- Make appropriate referrals for persons calling for assistance on Crisis Line
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to join your company where I can make major contributions leading to growth to company and personal growth. Please inform me about the possibility of arranging the interview for me. I will call you in next few days to confirm the interview details.