Sample Cover letter for Health Specialist
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Health Specialist. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
1903 Dane Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
2488 Lindale Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the JobFox.com , I am keen to apply for the position for Health Specialist at Walla Walla . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsibility to develop audit specifications, undertake fieldwork, prepare and present reports aimed at executives of health trusts and councils, non-executive board members and elected local council members.
- The range of audit work continually develops as regulatory framework changes.
- Work is to tight timescales, requiring accurate recording of audit evidence and clear reporting of findings and recommendations for action.
- Audit experience of corporate information governance and data quality reviews in health trusts and probation service including IT risk assessment.
- Value for money reviews at health trusts and district councils.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please contact me if you require any further information on my qualifications and work profile. I am looking forward to speaking with you next week in regards to this employment opportunity. I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter.