Sample Cover letter for Healthcare
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Healthcare as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
1876 Henry Ford Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Walt Disney Co
430 Melrose Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Earning knowledge along with money is what I am aiming for and I think Walt Disney Co will assist in fulfilling both my dreams. Working for Healthcare is my passion and I would like to appreciate the Monster.com for giving information about this job in Tulsa.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I have also worked with individuals who have mental health problem, in both their own homes and institutions such as Heightside Nursing home – The Mews.
- In the most extreme cases I have done observations with individuals who have been convicted of criminal offences and have been sent to institutions due to being diagnosed with mental health issues such as depression, schizophrenia and dementia.
- I have also worked with individuals with Drug and alcohol abuse.
- I am currently working in palliative care this includes working with individuals who are at the end stages of their lives and also their families.
- My duties here include working in the individuals own home to provide them with personal care and to make their final few days with their families go with ease.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am expecting an arrangement of meeting in a coming week in order to carry out the interview session. Kindly let me know the date and timing via email or by telephoning. Thank you for denoting precious time.