Sample Cover letter for Healthcare Professional
What to mention in cover letter for this Healthcare Professional? There are two important things you can mention like experience and qualification which will determine your skills. Writing good cover letter can take to one step ahead of getting the particular job.
(Write your name and address)
2716 Cherry Ridge Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
979 Nash Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Acquiring job in Calpine Corp. at Rochester for the Healthcare Professional is the great thing in itself as everyone knows about the opportunity provided by this company. I am thankful to the JobCentral.com as through them I came to know about the vacancy and job profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Conducted Child Health Plus and Medicaid eligibility reviews in accordance with Federal and State standards
- Took appropriate steps to obtain required documentation and record case findings
- Entered findings into appropriate databases to store data obtained
- Attended training sessions in Medicaid and Child Health Plus eligibility requirements
- Attended ongoing practical experience training to assist in conducting reviews
- Provided assistance to DOH in other program review areas, as needed
- Provided in-house training to new staff as required
- Assisted in the creation of a department policy and procedure manual
- Completed other assigned tasks as requested by manager/supervisor
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will call you after few days for discussing the work profile for this position. Please consider my enclosed resume with this cover letter. You can also contact me by email and phone. I appreciate your support in this case.