Sample Cover letter for Healthcare Project Manager
In order to acquire post of Healthcare Project Manager you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
702 Tavern Place
(Write Employer’s name and address)
El Paso Corporation
409 Gnatty Creek Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
There may be many candidates in competition for Healthcare Project Manager and I am one among them but can assure of putting complete hard work. El Paso Corporation is well known name in market and its Huntington is also quiet convenient to travel. Source giving information about job profile matches accurately with my working experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Implemented lab software for regional Laboratory for patient tracking & related functions, integrated with Medical Manager software
- Upgraded Medical Clinic practice management billing & laboratory software, as well as communications & infrastructure for Y2K
- Implemented Practice Management systems including Billing software (Medical Manager, most recently acquired by Sage,
- Developed proprietary Surgery Scheduling software for surgeons, surgical staff & medical supplies & instruments, etc.
- Developed & implemented automated specialty-focused patient encounter forms, integrated with billing system
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a request to schedule the meeting so that you can personally meet me and make out my capability of gaining the post. Apart from this my experience and amount of knowledge will speak out in my work. Kindly reply soon.