Sample Cover letter for Heavy Truck Driver
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Heavy Truck Driver by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
2961 Cambridge Place
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Wallace Computer Services Inc
4302 Grasselli Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in filling the position of Heavy Truck Driver available in your company mainly because the job profile mentioned in YAHOO! HotJobs perfectly matches with my personality. Wallace Computer Services Inc in Baltimore is known for its effective way of running business and I would like to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Directed daily operations of a full service lawn care company with emphasis on residential and commercial contracts;
- Responsible for purchasing all required equipment, inventory, sales and marketing.
- Hired and trained new employees on operational procedures, with strong emphasis on quality, productivity, and overall equipment readiness.
- Provided team support, assistance and demonstrated a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure timely completion of each and every job.
- Ensured that each employee was able to identify signs of fatigue and heat stroke prevention
- Operated a variety of lawn care equipment and vehicles on a daily basis.
- Ensured that all company equipment and vehicles were in good operating condition to
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In detail I would like to know the role of candidate in the company in order to accomplish my pre parathion work aptly. In the end would say thank you for lending precious time in reading my letter.