Sample Cover letter for Help Desk Administrator
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Help Desk Administrator so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4392 Pride Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Emerson Electric Co.
1230 Columbia Boulevard
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in submitting my resume for your consideration for the Help Desk Administrator position within your organization. I bring an exceptional command in work knowledge related to this position along with depth of experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Taking incoming calls from customers & distributing to the right department.
- Answering incoming calls from customers, logging calls on the database & taking the necessary action to get an engineer to the site within the agreed response time.
- Making outbound calls to engineers to chase for updates.
- Liaising with engineers, contract managers & customers to ensure the call out is dealt with & the customer’s needs are met with high standards.
- Updating the database during and after every call.
- Raising Purchase orders on concept for sub- contractors.
- Sorting & distributing post that comes in to the right departments & franking post to go out.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my enclosed resume that detail about my work experience and education. I am eager to contribute to the position that you have advertised. I strongly feel that I would be valuable asset to your organization.