Sample Cover letter for Help Desk Analyst
What to say in cover letter? You will find answer to this question in the below mentioned sample of cover letter for Help Desk Analyst. Apart from this you need to make out, how to write cover letter? Appearance and content are two things which can make your letter marvelous.
(Write your name and address)
2259 Rocket Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
1085 Tori Lane
Salt Lake City
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Today there are many advertisements coming out for the Help Desk Analyst but they are not as challenging as of those mentioned by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. at Columbus. When I came to know about vacancy of this post via JobCentral.com , I was completely thrilled.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Providing hands on support – With the shifting and movement of IT equipment around the office
- Troubleshooting software and hardware faults and providing appropriate resolutions at first point of contact.
- Dealing with telephone and network cabling.
- Installation of printers and computers on to the network
- Ensuring the ongoing maintenance of computer equipment which at times included installing new graphic cards, inserting additional RAM or just simply ensuring all necessary upgrades are done.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
To know further details about me and my working skills you people can contact me at the mentioned email address and phone number. I might not be the best but definitely I have ability to prove myself to be the best by your guidance.