Sample Cover letter for Help Desk Manager
Reader would understand your ability by your style of cover letter. Do not make typo or grammatical error as they also analyze your communication skill by your cover letter. This position of Help Desk Manager can help you to prosper in career so do not waste the chance by writing bad cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4324 Southern Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Wellpoint Health Networks Inc
4612 Myra Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Skills required for Help Desk Manager can perfectly match with my educational background and working experience. Data placed by you on source considerably meets with my requirement. Wellpoint Health Networks Inc in Meservey is known for its business ethics and it would be great to work under great supervision.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managed escalated critical incidents defined as outages affecting multiple branches, online banking systems, ATM´s, check processing and other services with widespread customer impact.
- Opened bridge calls pulling in relevant IT groups such as Network Engineering, Mainframe, Business Systems, Telecom, Client Services, and vendors; IBM and ATT.
- Working as a Critical Incident Response Team, (CIRT), we defined the problem and implemented the solution(s) to return systems to an operational status.
- Ran a conference call with managers of 15 departments at 8 AM and produced a morning checkpoint report on IT status across the enterprise.
- Extensive documentation and reporting on all aspects of priority 1 incidents each week including root cause analysis.
- This is an ITIL-influenced environment.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this letter I have given short description of myself, further as you will meet me you will analyze my working ability. Thank you for concern that you have shown by reading my cover letter.