Sample Cover letter for Help Desk Supervisor
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Help Desk Supervisor. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
379 Dovetail Estates
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3668 Cinnamon Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Quality job is what I always search for and when I came to know about the vacancy for Help Desk Supervisor in MetLife Inc. located at Gate I was completely thrilled. It is always great to hear good news which you have been waiting for since years and for bringing me here I am grateful to Simply Hired .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Key player in call handling for the Helpdesk, including dealing with telephone calls and e-mail contact to the Helpdesk.
- Ensure that all incidents and other requests reported to the Helpdesk are recorded accurately and with as much detail as may be required by Axiell staff to resolve the issue.
- Participate in shift rota, on call and Saturday cover in equal share with other team members.
- Ensure calls are monitored throughout their life-cycle and ask for update and progress reports where necessary.
- Ensure that issues with progress are escalated where appropriate.
- Provide first line support to customers for maximum number of calls possible.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a pleasure for me that you invested some time in viewing my cover letter to make out my ability. I am eager to work with such professional people and expecting a call for interview in the coming days.