Sample Cover letter for Home Health Aide
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Home Health Aide. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
3436 Hilltop Haven Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Granite Construction Incorporated
2634 Woodlawn Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity for the position of Home Health Aide at Rochelle Park available with your company Granite Construction Incorporated . I have years of experience in the relevant field. I am sure I am the ideal person to make great contribution by working in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Companion, aide, personal assistant to clients with cognitive deficits; planning, organizing, scheduling and monitoring of daily activities, increasingly enhanced through computer technology.
- Extensive experience facilitating personal development of clients;
- Helping them work through their limitations to enjoy adaptive recreation, athletics, continuing education, special events, and other areas of community interaction.
- Comprehensive care planning, including staffing, problem solving and monitoring of care.
- Networking with the best caregivers, certified nursing assistants and home health care services available.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are many things to learn in life and it would be my pleasure to work with reputed name like your company. I am expecting the arrangement of meeting as soon as possible to carry out discussion related to work.