Sample Cover letter for Hospice Case Manager
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Hospice Case Manager as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
3707 Tully Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4503 Berkley Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via Indeed.com , I learned of Hospice Case Manager for your office at Detroit . I am interested in joining K-Mart Corp. in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Delegated patient care tasks
- Educated staff regarding patient safety procedures, confidentiality and quality of care
- Educated nurses in the utilization of computerized charting and medication administration
- Coordinated staffing schedules for health care team
- Performed admissions assessments for skilled nursing facility of geriatric, hospice, and those suffering from Dementia
- Educated staff on prevention of wounds, pressure ulcers, infections, falls, injuries, and nutrition
- Performed peer review chart audits
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my enclosed resume. I have mentioned work skills and education details along with finished projects. If you would like to know more about my profile, please contact me anytime on my phone number or e-mail me. You can find my contact details on my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.