Sample Cover letter for Hotel Desk Clerk
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Hotel Desk Clerk in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
4595 Leo Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Farmland Industries Inc.
2454 Columbia Mine Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Hotel Desk Clerk for your office at Gibsonia advertised on CareerBuilder . My unique combination of creative abilities, and work experience makes me an ideal person to work at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Oversaw all areas of warehouse operations including inventory management, receiving purchase orders and transfers, staging materials, daily prepping of retail sales counter area, cash/credit transactions, managing cash drawer and inputing sales orders to computerized system.
- Helped layout displays and products in the Sales Counter area; produced labels/markers for product locations and displays to enable customers and Counter staff to quickly locate desired products; Suggested and saw restructure of operations section to improve production efficiency.
- Delivery of food service orders to customers; over-the-counter and at customer door cash/credit transactions; entry of orders to computer system; preparing food orders and helped maintain restuarnt cleanliness.
- Configuration and management of commercial and residential newspaper routes (Self-Emplyoed).
- Designed and produced a customer billing and payments system using Quatro Pro spreadsheet program.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Initially I would like to understand the type of work done by people here in order to get in to the skin of work. With complete dedication and hard work I will try to enhance my career as well as growth of the company.