Sample Cover letter for Hotel Engineer
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Hotel Engineer so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
4324 Nutters Barn Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Oshkosh Truck Corp
1366 Canis Heights Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I read your ad in CareerBuilder , I believe that possess the experience and characteristics you are seeking for. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter for your consideration.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Worked with my dad dismantling the pipes and boilers and radiators, I have used soldering and other equipment and come to the understanding on how the system works and functions and the procedures that have to be followed as health and safety applies.
- Full time work during school holidays and part-time during term time.
- Job included making sure the customers got on and off the rides safely, working on the turnstiles and dealing with customers.
- Was promoted to senior host. Responsibilities were to do the break rota and be in charge of cleaning equipment and to deal with breakdowns on the rides.
- During the winter months was working in the engineering department dismantling and rebuilding rides
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please let me know if you need any further information on my background and qualifications. You can contact me anytime via email or cell phone. I would look forward to speaking with you regarding this employment opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.