Sample Cover letter for Hotel General Manager
What to mention in cover letter for this Hotel General Manager? There are two important things you can mention like experience and qualification which will determine your skills. Writing good cover letter can take to one step ahead of getting the particular job.
(Write your name and address)
210 Dogwood Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Banknorth Group, Inc.
1666 West Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile mentioned by you in JobFox.com for Hotel General Manager goes well with my education and experience. Banknorth Group, Inc. is well known in market and it would be dream come true to work with such firm at Phoenix.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Developed logistics to move front desk operation into new facility without service interruption.
- Developed and established an off-site distribution center and warehouse for the Resort.
- Expanding bike rental fleet, beach rental items, expansion of kids and sports programming.
- Implemented new online GSS with great results in usage and guest feedback.
- Started successful green initiative and extensive recycle program.
- Worked with Sales team to improve use of all available distribution channels and online tools.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my enclosed resume. I have mentioned work skills and education details along with finished projects. If you would like to know more about my profile, please contact me anytime on my phone number or e-mail me. You can find my contact details on my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.