Sample Cover letter for Hotel Manager
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Hotel Manager. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
3132 John Daniel Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Oglethorpe Power Corp.
446 Kidd Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Working as Hotel Manager is what I am expert at and would like to showcase my expertise at Oglethorpe Power Corp.. I was honored to know about the vacancy from CollegeRecruiter and the Jefferson City place mentioned in also convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Attending meetings and conferences to remain up to date with health, safety and environmental issues
- Liaising with head chef and bar manager for day to day running of the business
- Arranging and facilitating mandatory Health and Safety and Manual Handling training for employees
- Managing Disciplinary Hearings within the company’s formal processes
- Responsibility for the budget and the business plan
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to meet you for discussing my skills and qualification. You can contact me via telephone number or e-mail as mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.